Ad Lansink, the autor of Challenging Changes, was invited to present a keynote about the main lines of Challenging Changes – Connecting Waste Hierarchy and Circular Economy during the following events:
- Thursday, April 12, 2018, 12.00 hour: RTA Workshop ‘Ieders Bakkie An’ about re-use and recycling of technological instruments at the recycling facility of Coolrec, Dordrecht
- Thursday, May 17, 2018, 10,00 hour: Circular Economy Festival, within the framework of Nijmegen European Green Capital 2018 – Honig Complex Nijmegen
- Thursday, May 17, 2018, 15.00 hour: Mini-Symposium on the occasion of the opening of the Green Gas Facility of Hoogheemraadschap Delfland, Vlaardingen
- Wednesday, June 20, 2018: Presentation for Staff and External Guests of Ragn-Sells (Sweden), Stockholm. You can view and download the presentation below:
More presentations soon will become available in the form of pdf-documents, which may be downloaded without any costs.
- Deventer, July 11, 2018: 11.00 hour: Presentation at the occasion of the opening of the new Reshare Textile Sorting Center (Salvation Army);
- the Hague (the Netherlands) – 20 September 2018 – Presentation of Challenging Changes, also as a piece of work after retiring from politics and other functions, for the Probus Group the Hague;
Beirut (Libanon) – 27 September 2018 – Workshop of the Lebanese Government about the new Waste Law, organized by OMSAR at the Parliament, with special attention for the waste hierarchy as essential framework for legislation. One of the main questions: are the leading principles of waste policy applicable, both in de developed and les developed countries?
- Enschede (the Netherlands) – 10 October 2018 – Guest college for students of the University of Twente, elaborating the history and future of the waste hierarchy, regarding the necessary transition to circular economy
- Johannesburg (South Africa) – 16 October 2018 – Main keynote speech about Challenging Changes, at the occasion of the opening of the WasteCon 2018 Conference and Exhibition
- Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) – 21 till 24 October 2018 – Participation at the ISWA World Congress 2018, due to the ISWA Communication Award 2018, award to Challenging Changes, with a Meet and Greet event at the ISWA Booth
- Nijmegen (the Netherlands) – 22 November 2018 – Introduction of the networking party of RReuse Congres, hosted by Nijmegen, European Green Capital 2018, at the Honig Complex
- Nijmegen (the Netherlands) – 29 November 2018 – Main keynote about climate policy and circular economy during a workshop of Building Nijmegen in the complex of HAN (Hogeschool van Arnhem en Nijmegen, Kapittelweg, Nijmegen at 20.00 hour