Ad Lansink, the autor of Challenging Changes, was invited to present a keynote about the main lines of Challenging Changes – Connecting Waste Hierarchy and Circular Economy during the following events:
- Thursday, April 12, 2018, 12.00 hour: RTA Workshop ‘Ieders Bakkie An’ about re-use and recycling of technological instruments at the recycling facility of Coolrec, Dordrecht
- Thursday, May 17, 2018, 10,00 hour: Circular Economy Festival, within the framework of Nijmegen European Green Capital 2018 – Honig Complex Nijmegen
- Thursday, May 17, 2018, 15.00 hour: Mini-Symposium on the occasion of the opening of the Green Gas Facility of Hoogheemraadschap Delfland, Vlaardingen
- Wednesday, June 20, 2018: Presentation for Staff and External Guests of Ragn-Sells (Sweden), Stockholm. You can view and download the presentation below:
More presentations soon will become available in the form of pdf-documents, which may be downloaded without any costs.
- Wednesday, July 11, 2018: 11.00 hour: Presentation at the occasion of the opening of the Reshare Textile Sorting Center (Salvation Army), Deventer